Sausan Designs CT member forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June

+2
Chantal
Sylvie
6 posters

Go down

Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June Empty Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June

Post by Sylvie Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:04 am

She is sweet,  nice and a fantastic scrapper and artist! I'm proudly announcing another fantabulous guest CTM, this time for the month of  June: Please welcome the amazing Nancy Comelab (belgianangel) at our team!

Last edited by on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sylvie
Sylvie
Admin

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2006-10-07

https://soartsy.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June Empty Re: Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June

Post by jennieb7 Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:12 am

Oh wow!!! Welcome Nancy!!! I feel like there's a celebrity in the house!!! lol king

jennieb7

Back to top Go down

Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June Empty Re: Please welcome our guest CTM for the month of June

Post by belgiana Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:18 am

Woohoo! Thank you soooooo much, Sylvie! I am so honored to be here! You know how much I love you and your work!!!! Smile

lol! Jennie... you are making me blush now! Embarassed Thank you so much, girl, but it is ME who feels like she's now part of a group of celebrities!

Heehee, I LOVE these emoticons... feel free to tap me on the hands if I start overusing them... Razz Razz Razz

belgiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantal Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Hi Nancy!!!!!!!! Glad to have you here!!!
Chantal
Chantal

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2006-10-08

http://www.scrapchantal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by belgiana Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:29 pm

Hi Chantal! So happy to see you here too! Very Happy

Bis bald!

belgiana

Back to top Go down

Post by tsajones (Alissa) Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:54 pm

Welcome Nancy Smile So glad to see you here! cheers
tsajones (Alissa)
tsajones (Alissa)

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-03-21

http://pickapaper.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skrpbkmo Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:01 pm

Miss Nancy, one of my favorite people EVER! Welcome girl!

skrpbkmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:58 pm

Miss Nancy, Welcome!!!

Watch her girls, she has some fun sneaky thread titles that make you giggle lol!
Jeannie
Jeannie

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LilachO Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Hello Nancy !
welcome to our team Very Happy
LilachO
LilachO

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-08

http://lilachoren.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollie H Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:00 pm

Welcome Nancy. Your frames rock!!! I use them ALL the time.

Hollie H

Back to top Go down

Post by belgiana Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:27 am

Oh girls, thank you so much! You make me feel so very welcome here! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

belgiana

Back to top Go down

Post by kanoelani Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 am

Nancy, Welcome to the world of Sylvie. Can't wait to see your layouts!! Dee Dee
kanoelani
kanoelani

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down