Sausan Designs CT member forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?)

2 posters

Go down

Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?) Empty Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?)

Post by maybeyousee Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:26 pm

I suck so much at linking up, I made this earlier and completely forgot. Sorry! Will it make up for it if I tell you Cantata books wants my Lois and Shirley layout with Dream On?

ACOT
Designer Digitals
Scrapartist
DigiChick
SBB
DST
2Peas
SBG

maybeyousee

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Back to top Go down

Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?) Empty Re: Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?)

Post by Sylvie Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:20 pm

LOL Mary Ann! TY for linking this (Il barocco Wink layout) up! It's gorgeous!!! I love your work, you know! Exclamation
And you say that Cantata Books want to have your Lois and Shirley LO? This is fantastic! Though I don't know Cantata Books ...which doesn't mean too much as I hardly know any of the well known Scrapbookmagazines LOL we're some kind of a developing country when it comes to this hehehe. Let me know more and maybe you can drop us a note when you get published: you deserve it !! cheers
Sylvie
Sylvie
Admin

Number of posts : 1343

https://soartsy.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?) Empty Re: Il barocca (I think that's how you spell it?)

Post by Sylvie Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:55 pm

Oh this is soooo cute! Love this pic !! Beautiful LO, Susan! TY so much!! sunny
Sylvie
Sylvie
Admin

Number of posts : 1343

https://soartsy.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum